Wideband AFR modernized.
The new MultiGauge to smartphone adapter takes engine efficiency to the next level. Our Wideband SM-AFR controller coupled with the new MultiGauge Link™ allows you to wirelessly send data to any smart devices eliminating the need for installing dedicated gauges in your vehicle. Simply launch the MultiGauge™ app, available soon for Apple and Android, to instantly connect to your smart device for brilliant real-time gauges.
MultiGauge™ app for Apple and Android
The app automatically detects your PLX sensor modules and configures your gauges. MultiGauge reports both 0-15 PSI and 0-30 PSI boost ranges in both imperial / standard and metric units.The AFR sensor module supports lambda as well as all fuel types–gasoline, diesel, methanol, ethanol, E85, CNG, and LPG.
With both AFR and and Vac/Boost modules attached, MultiGauge automatically configures to display both parameters. This combination allows for advanced features like intelligent warning which alert you if your engine is running in unsafe conditions.
Already have sensor modules?
The MultiGauge Link™ is all you need to connect your existing sensor modules to your smart device for a new and updated user experience. If you already have our SM-AFR + DM-6 gauge combo, simply connect our y-splitter and you can run DM-6 and MultiGauge™ app simultaneously.
- Smartphone connection: Utilizing your smartphone as a gauges gives you all the advantages of previous setups with more screen size, more customization, and a flexible easy user interface.
- Fast and accurate: a fully digital connection and Bluetooth 4.1 technology ensure that your smartphone gauges have no lag.
- Fully plug and play: Installation requires no manual calibration – simply install your sensor, connect the wire harness, and apply power.
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Power Consumption: 0.1 Watts
- Wireless: Bluetooth 4.2
- Serial Interface: 19200 Baud 8N1
- Range: ~50ft line of light
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 80 Deg C
- Firmware Updatable: Yes, OTA (Over the Air)
- Module dimensions: 0.2" x 0.6" x 1.2" (3mm x 15mm x 30mm)
- Cable length: 2.5"